Think Pieces

The Think Pieces I wrote forced me to step outside my comfort zone. I can easily write a good essay, but writing about what I think was, and still is, difficult for me. I had to take my mind out of spouting scholarly sounding language and instead take the time to think about new ideas and take them to new places. The first Think Piece was uncomfortable for me, but by the end of the third I was more willing to take risks and stretch things a little bit more. The Think Pieces greatly aided my learning and helped to make the class my own. Instead of turning in generic essays, I have evidences of the thoughts that were meaningful to me.

Please use the links below to view my revised think pieces.

Think Piece #1
Think Piece #2



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP